Banana Choc-Chip Oatmeal Muffins
Updated: Apr 14, 2020
2 cups rolled oats
1 cup self raising flour
2 large eggs (or vegan alternative)
1 cup chocolate chips
1 cup bananas, mashed
1/2 cup brown sugar
¼ cup honey
2 tsp vanilla extract
1 cup milk of choice
¼ cup coconut oil
½ tsp cinnamon
¼ tsp salt
1 tsp baking soda
Method 1. Preheat oven to 180 degrees and grease a muffin pan with cooking spray.
2. In a large bowl combine oats, flour, sugar, cinnamon, salt and baking soda. In a separate bowl combine eggs, honey, mashed bananas, vanilla, milk and coconut oil.
3. Add the wet ingredients to the dry ingredients and stir until combined.
4. Fold in the chocolate chips.
5. Evenly, scoop batter into prepared muffin tin.
6. Bake for 30 minutes or until set and slightly brown.
7. Allow the muffins to cool in the pan for 10 minutes then remove to cool completely.