Crispy Avocado Fries
4 medium avocados
1/3 cup coconut flour
1/3 unsweetened coconut shreds
2 tbp corn starch or tapioca flour
1 tsp garlic powder
1/2 tsp paprika
1/4 cup regular or vegan mayonnaise
4 tbp avocado oil
Method 1. Preheat the oven to 200 degrees celsius.
2. Slice the avocados into wedges (roughly 6 per avocado).
3. In a bowl, mix together the flours, coconut shreds and spices.
4. In another bowl, whisk the avocado oil and mayonnaise.
5. Dip each avocado slice in the mayo mixture followed by the coconut mixture and then place onto a lined baking sheet.
6. Bake in oven for 10-15 minutes or until crispy.
7. Serve with dressing or dipping sauce of choice.